Dave's Open Day July 2015
The day was beautiful with a great selection of locos in operation. At the end of the day we all enjoyed a fish and chips supper. Thanks to Becky and Dave for a great day.
1. Darjeeling D Class Garratt and C Class 4-6-2 both coal fired and built by John Brittain.
3. Accucraft Welshpool and Llanfair Beyer Peacock 0-6-0T
5. Double header with John Brittain and Keith Skillicorn
6. Pooter Mk1 “Lupin” 0-4-0T built by Jack Wheldon
2. Group Photo
4. Group Photo
6. Coal fired 0-8-0T “Lady Truscott” built by Roger Marsh
8. Festiniog Double Fairlie “Little Wonder” built by Steve Bell